Here are some Useful Resources and Tools:
- Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education - A non-profit organization to educate the public on life, health, disability and long term care insurance.
- American Council of Life Insurers - Trade association representing more than 300 Insurance companies in Washington, DC.
- Social Security Administration - official site of Social Security, you can do everything from calculate your social security payments, to learn about Social Security disability and Medicare.
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners - A non-profit organization of state Insurance Commissioners to educate the public on all forms of insurance coverages.
- Department of Labor - information on Federal Worker's Compensation program to help worker's injured or ill while on the job.
- International DI Society - Information on the Disability Insurance Industry provided by industry insiders.
- America's Health Insurance Plans - A non-profit society to educate consumer's about health insurance plans.
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors - Association of Industry Advisors that promotes the need for a sound financial plan.
- List of Local Assisted Living Facilities
- American Association for Long Term Care Insurance - Association to educate long term care insurnace consumers and agents.
Insurance Carriers We Work With:
Things To Do Around Wilmington: